Anchor's Rest Terms And Coditions
- Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the cost of their accommodation. In the event of a cancellation Anchor’s Rest will seek full payment for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment of stay.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable on arrival. For a one night stay, the full amount is required to secure a booking.
- During the week check-in time is from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and over a weekend it is from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Late check-ins will incur a surcharge of R400 unless arranged prior to arrival.
- Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, or non-arrival.
- No persons other than those quoted and booked for are permitted to share the accommodation. In the event that it is possible to accommodate any extra person/s in the same room, an additional charge will become payable.
- Payment Methods: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club Cards. Traveller's cheque payments in Rands or Internet transfers are welcome. Payment by personal cheque in SA Rands only if bank guaranteed.
- Confirmation of Booking: The Terms and Conditions of a booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt by Anchor’s Rest of the deposit, or client’s credit card details.
- Under no circumstances do we allow students.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club Cards.