Romantic Weekends in Umhlanga
5 reasons to book your romantic weekend with us
There’s a big reason why many couples have chosen our little B&B for their honeymoons and romantic weekends away. Actually, we’ve got five! Here they are:
- Privacy: Celebrating your love is a private affair, and our Yellowwood Room was created with that in mind. A private patio, complete with barbecue facilities, sun loungers, and the sweet sounds of silence, are here to be enjoyed. If you’re planning your honeymoon, or a romantic weekend away, our Yellowwood Room is the ideal place to stay.
- Quiet: At Anchor’s Rest, we believe that our guests deserve the rest and relaxation they’re looking for. That’s why we run a tight ship, and are our team are trained to be unobtrusive, yet efficient, when you need help. In pursuit of that glorious quiet, we do not permit children to stay over, unless they’re over the age of 12.
- Convenience: Staying at Anchor’s Rest offers the ultimate opportunity to explore Umhlanga, with dinner and entertainment options situated just a short walk away.
- Affordability: We don’t skimp on quality when it comes to ensuring your stay is as comfortable as you need it to be. We do, however, keep our rates reasonable and affordable, no matter what season we may be in.
- Personal Service: Checking in to Anchor’s Rest tells you everything you need to know about staying with us. We remember your unique needs, take note of your preferences, and are always ready to give you and your loved one a little extra luxury for your romantic getaway.
Book your romantic weekend in Umhlanga with us!
Fresh Herbs for your Meals
On the patio just outside the Strelitzia Room, we’ve planted a range of fresh herbs. These have been installed for your use, as you create memorable meals during your self-catering stay with us. Feel free to pick what you need, when you’re cooking, and let Cilla know if there are any particular herbs you’d like to have added to our small herb garden.